Google auto translate feature comes in handy when you visit sites which aren’t offered in language you know, but, some times it’s really annoying when it fails to translate and as a result, nothing is shown in your browser. Here is how you can disable/manage the auto translate feature in Google Chrome.
1. Go to Google Chrome’s “Settings” page.
2. Click on “Show advanced settings…“.
3. Under Languages, un-tick “Offer to translates………..“, and you are done.
4. Or if you like to turn off specific language, click on “Manage languages“.
5. Click on “Add” and choose the language which you know and would not like to be auto translated and click “Ok” and “Done“.