ColorfulTabs for Mozilla Firefox is an add-on (extension) for Mozilla Firefox which lets you customize your Mozilla browser by colors. Note that you can only customize tabs and not whole browsers. This add-on proves quite helpful for me while navigating with multi-tabs. You have been given lots of features to mess around, so, make sure to experiment with ColorfulTabs options settings.
Developer(s): Shivanand Sharma
Language support: English.
Home page: ColorfulTabs
Support: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing ColorfulTabs on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. ColorfulTabs installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation,ColorfulTabs asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using ColorfulTabs on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be asked to restart. On restart, you will directed to ColorfulTabs welcome page and you will start noticing that your Mozilla tabs are now colored randomly.
2. To customize, go to Mozilla Add-ons Manager page (Ctrl+Shift+A) and search for ColorfulTabs tab, click on “Options“.
3. Other features include settings colors by domain name, adding background image, minify the tabs, highlighting etc.,
HOW TO: Disable/Remove ColorfulTabs from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.