OneTab is an extension for Google Chrome which helps you in navigating through multi tabs with ease in your Chrome browser. Apart for easy navigation, it also claims to reduce memory consumption by whopping 95% and thus reducing CPU load. Other cool features includes creating or saving, sharing a tabs group and Import/Export site list.
Language support: English
Home page: OneTab
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Buffer on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, OneTab icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using OneTab on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you will notice OneTab extension to the right side of the URL bar.
2. When you Tab clutter like this,
just click on the OneTab extension. All the tabs are moved to newly created OneTab.
3. You can the number of tabs opened and the total number (including previously opened) tabs.
4. Manage opened tabs by using options give, You can save, create, name or favorite group.
5. You can Import/Export the URL list.
6. You can even manage links directly to OneTab.
7. To access OneTab Options, right click on the OneTab extension and click on “Options” or the same can done by using Chrome Extension manager.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove OneTab from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.