HOW TO: Installing Print Pages to PDF on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Print Pages to PDF installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Print Pages to PDF asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Print Pages to PDF on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to a page containing release notes of latest version.
2. To print, right click inside the browser, any where in webpage. Select “Print pages to PDF” and choose your desired option.
and the next thing you will notice is that Print Pages to PDF starts processing your request.
3. Other way of doing that is to import Print Pages to PDF button to Bookmark toolbar from Mozilla Toolbox layout.
4. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Print Pages to PDF” tab and click on “Options“, or like this, see below.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Print Pages to PDF from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.