IOS 7 New Tab Page is an extension for Google Chrome which turns the default home tab/next tab into iOS 7 look alike. On installation it comes with pre-loaded (linked) apps and sites like Angry Birds, Candy Crush, facebook, twitter etc., You can even customize the background images.
Developer(s): Roshdi T. Sakallah
Language support: Multi Languages.
Home page: ios7home
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing IOS 7 New Tab Page on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, IOS 7 New Tab Page icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using IOS 7 New Tab Page on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you will notice the change on opening new tab.
2. To add apps or sites, click on the settings (same icon like iOS settings ) and enter the Name, URL and upload the Image if any.
3. To remove or reorder the apps/sites, click on any app/site icon and hold it untill you notice the icons dancing.
Guide by Author:
HOW TO: Disable/Remove IOS 7 New Tab Page from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.