Chrome Web Store Launcher for Google Chrome.
Chrome Web Store Launcher is an extension for Google Chrome by Google which lets you access your favorite apps directly from the browser with one click. Apart from accessing your favorite apps, you can ever search the Chrome Store for Apps directly from the browser itself.
Language support: English
Home page: Chrome Web Store Launcher
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Chrome Web Store Launcher on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Chrome Web Store Launcher with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Chrome Web Store Launcher on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you will notice Chrome Web Store icon to right side of URL bar.
2. Click on it to setup your favorite apps, click on “Select Favorites“.
3. Choose your favorite app.
4. You can use the same pop to search for installed app and to search web store.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Chrome Web Store Launcher from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Chrome Web Store Launcher to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.