Clear Console, an Extension to Clear Background Data from Mozilla Firefox with One Click.
Clear Console is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox developed by QBurst which clears cache, cookies, history, logins and local storage with one click. On clearing, you can get notification or not, depends on preference.
HOW TO: Installing Clear Console on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Clear Console installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Clear Console asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Clear Console on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Clear Console icon to top right side of the Firefox.
2. To access preferences, you can click on “Settings” or go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Clear Console” tab and click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Clear Console from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.