Get Notified When Someone Un-friends You On Facebook.
HOW TO: Installing Unfriend Notify for facebook on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Unfriend Notify for facebook icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Unfriend Notify for facebook on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, Unfriend Notify for facebook will direct you to the thank you page and the extension will try to friends list.
2. When ever the extension detects less number of friends, it notifies you. You can check the person who unfriend you by going your facebook profile, click on friends. You will see Lost Friends (x), click on it.
3. To install the same extension on Mozilla Firefox, click here, make sure you open with this Mozilla Firefox.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Buffer from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Unfriend Notify for facebook to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.