How To: Recover/Undo Last Closed Tab With Click of Button in Mozilla Firefox.
HOW TO: Installing Undo Closed Tabs Button on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Undo Closed Tabs Button installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Undo Closed Tabs Button asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Undo Closed Tabs Button on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice new button at top right side of the browser, i.e., extreme right of URL bar.
2. To undo/ recover the last closed tab click on the button. Click on the downward facing arrow to choose the last closed tabs.
3. Other way to open the last closed tab is to right click (RMB) anywhere inside the browser and click on the “Undo Last Closed Tab“.
4. Shortcut key to perform the same function is “Ctrl”+”Shift”+”Z”.
5. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Undo Closed Tabs Button” tab and click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Undo Closed Tabs Button from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.