Invite All Your Facebook Friends To An Event With One Click With Invite All (For Facebook) Extension.
Invite All (for facebook) is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome developed by David MM which lets you invite all of your facebook friends to an event with one click by adding “Select All” button which is missing in facebook.
Language support: English.
Home page: Invite All (for facebook)
Support: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
Download: +FREE(Add to Chrome)
HOW TO: Installing Invite All (for facebook) on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Invite All (for facebook) installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, you should manually restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Installing Invite All (for facebook) on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Invite All (for facebook) icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Invite All (for facebook) on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation and restarting Firefox, you might also need to log out and log in your facebook account for the button to appear.
HOW TO: Using Invite All (for facebook) on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, Invite All (for facebook) will direct you to the thank page.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Invite All (for facebook) from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Invite All (for facebook) from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Invite All (for facebook) to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.