Developer(s): Neil Bird
Language support: English.
Home page: URL Link
License: MPL v1.1
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing URL Link on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. URL Link installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, URL Link asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using URL Link on Mozilla Firefox:
1. To open the link in new tab, select the text and right click (RMB) and click on “Open Selection in New Tab” and choose the desired option.
2. You can even open and search (Google, Wiki…..), the selected text in new tab, but you need to add URL in preferences.
4. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “URL Link” tab and click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove URL Link from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.