Any.do is an extension for Google Chrome which helps you remembering things (To-Do list) that need to be done and stick to plan. It also available for smartphone as an app for Android and iOS. So with sign-in, your schedule will be in sync across platforms.
Language support: English.
Home page: Any.do
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Any.do on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Any.do icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Any.do on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you will notice Any.do extension on right side of URL bar.
2. To start, you need to register or you can log-in with facebook credentials.
3. Adding Task, click on +. Click on folder icon to create new folders.
4. You can we see the number of tasks to be done or left.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Any.do from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.