Customize Mozilla Firefox Buttons With Classic Toolbar Buttons.
Language support: English and other languages
Home page: Classic Toolbar Buttons
License: MPL v 1.1
Support: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Classic Toolbar Buttons on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Classic Toolbar Buttons installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Classic Toolbar Buttons will notify the same.
HOW TO: Using Classic Toolbar Buttons on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be access the Classic Toolbar Buttons options (preferences).
2. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Classic Toolbar Buttons” tab and click on “Options“.
3. My Customization, you can see change in navigation and bookmark buttons easily. Here, I even resurrected forward button too.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Classic Toolbar Buttons from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.