Forget Right Click, Here is a Save As Button for Mozilla Firefox.
SaveAS is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which lets the user to perform the good old function of “Save As…” by just click of a button instead of right-click and “Save As…”. Thought the function of this add-on is quite simple, it may be handy for the those those would like to save webpages, images with just a click on button.
HOW TO: Installing SaveAS on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. SaveAS installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, SaveAS asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using SaveAS on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice SaveAs (Floppy) icon at top right side of the browser.
2. Click on it when ever you like to save the webpage or image currently viewing.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove SaveAS from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.