How To: Opt Out of Google Analytics with Chrome Extension.
Language support: Deutsch, English, English (UK), Français, Nederlands, Türkçe, español, italiano, polski, português (Brasil), русский, ไทย, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어
Home page: Google Analytics Opt-out
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Opt Out of Google Analytics on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Google icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Opt Out of Google Analytics on Google Chrome:
1. To check whether it works or not, try Collusion for Chrome
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Opt Out of Google Analytics from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Opt Out of Google Analytics to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.