Quick Scroll to Relevant Result with Google Quick Scroll Extension.
Google Quick Scroll is an extension developed by Google itself for Google Chrome which aids its users to go the relevant bits of data after opening the Google suggested relevant search result. It gets active only when it detects any relevant data in the webpage.
Language support: English and multiple languages
Home page: Google Quick Scroll
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Google Quick Scroll on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Google Quick Scroll icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Google Quick Scroll on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, Google Quick Scroll will direct you to the welcome page where you can see how the extension works.
2. Here is an example for the search “fastest human in the world“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Google Quick Scroll from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.