Speed dial 2 is an extension for Google Chrome which replaces the default unusable speed dial with simple yet, intuitive one. Apart from normal customization, Speed dial 2 offers stats of the websites you visit in pie diagram. Speed dial 2 runs on new HTML5 local database engine ensuring optimal speed, better data handling and protection of your information. It easy to use, explore and let us know how you feel about it in comment section.
HOW TO: Installing Speed Dial 2 on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Speed Dial 2 icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Speed Dial 2 on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, buffer will direct you to the welcome (tutorial) page.
2. To add new dial (bookmark) click on “+” or,
click on the flash icon when ever you would like to bookmark the current page.
3. The Speed dial 2 displaying stats.
4. For customization, to access Speed dial 2 options, there are two ways, first being the icon similar to Chrome options, (three horizontal bars) and other by right clicking any where inside the new tab webpage.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Speed Dial 2 from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.