Puzzle for Chrome is an extension for Google Chrome developed by Uninteded which turns any image in the webpage into puzzle and start playing with it. By default, it can create 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5 and you can increase the complexity with custom. So what are you waiting for? Start giving some exercise to brain with Puzzle for Chrome.
HOW TO: Installing Puzzle for Chrome on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Puzzle for Chrome icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Puzzle for Chrome on Google Chrome:
1. To create Puzzle, right click (RMB) on the desired image.
2. To create custom puzzle, click on “Create custom puzzle…“
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Puzzle for Chrome from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.