Analyse the Time Spent on Google Chrome with RescueTime.
RescueTime for Chrome is an extension for Google Chrome and Chrome OS which gives you a statistical data of time spent on the particular site and rates it with its algorithm. Free version allows you to view stats for the present date, where as if you like to view stats history, you need to sign up for a plan which costs you.
Language support: English
Home page: RescueTime
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing RescueTime on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, RescueTime icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using RescueTime on Google Chrome:
1. For first time users, RescueTime asks to signup.
2. At any given time of the day, if you like to know how much time you spent on the current website, just click on the RescueTime icon located to right side of the URL (address) bar.
3. To access settings, click on “Settings” in the displayed popup.
RescueTime in Action:
HOW TO: Disable/Remove RescueTime from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.