HOW TO: Installing Print Edit on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Print Edit installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Print Edit asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Print Edit on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Print Edit icon at top right side of the browser, right side of URL (address) bar.
2. To make use of Print Edit, click on that icon or the or the other way to use this function is by right click (RMB) anywhere inside the webpage and choose it.
3. On clicking, you will be greeting with Print Edit popup where you can edit the content. Hover the mouse over the content, it gets highlighted, click on it to edit it.
4. To access Print Edit options (settings), you will notice “Options” button inside the Print Edit popup, at top right side. Other way to access is to go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Print Edit” tab and click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Print Edit from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.