HOW TO: Installing Vimeo Download Videos on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Vimeo Download Videos icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Vimeo Download Videos on Google Chrome:
1. On Successful installation, and upon detection of Vimeo videos, you will notified by Vimeo Download Videos icon at right side of the URL (address) bar.
2. Click on that to download video. To download HD videos, make sure you play that video in HD and then click on the Vimeo Download Videos icon in the URL bar.
3. To access settings, click on “Settings” which is located at bottom right of the download pop-up.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Vimeo Download Videos from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Vimeo Download Videos to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.