How To: Find the Image Original Source with TinEye Reverse Image Search Extension.
TinEye Reverse Image Search is an extension for Google Chrome developed by Idee Inc which helps to search image original source so that you get a look at original, un-edited version of the image. This might be helpful for those who want high resolution.
HOW TO: Installing TinEye Reverse Image Search on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, TinEye icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using TinEye Reverse Image Search on Google Chrome:
1. To reverse search the image, right click (RMB) on the desired image and click on “Search Image with TinEye“.
2. Based on the preference, search results will be opened in new tab.
3. To access TinEye preference, go to Chrome Extensions and search for TinEye tab, click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove TinEye Reverse Image Search from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the TinEye Reverse Image Search to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.