Momentum is an extension for Google Chrome which replaces the default Google Chrome’s new tab page with some inspirational come productive one. With Momentum, you can add To-Do list, see weather information, time and daily Inspirational quotes. It is elegant because of its minimalistic design.
HOW TO: Installing Momentum on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Momentum icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Momentum on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation, for the first time, when you click on the new tab, Momentum will ask you to address. Type the name and press ENTER.
2. Next, you will be asked, What’s your main goal for the day, type what you like to do and press ENTER.
3. To create To-Do list, right click on “Todo” which is located at bottom right side of the browser.
4. You can notice weather info at top right side of the browser.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Momentum from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.