Scroll Mozilla Firefox as Smooth as Butter with SmoothWheel.
SmoothWheel is add-on for Mozilla Firefox developed by Avi Halachmi. With SmoothWheel, you can adjust the length of the scroll thus enabling you to scroll smoothly. This add-on will prove helpful for those who read long articles in webpages.
HOW TO: Installing SmoothWheel on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. SmoothWheel installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, SmoothWheel asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using SmoothWheel on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be directed to SmoothWheel welcome page which shows the latest log of the add-on.
2. To access settings, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “SmoothWheel (AMO)” tab and click on “Options“.
3. SmoothWheel in action.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove SmoothWheel from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.