Control Google Chrome with Mouse Gestures with Smooth Gestures Extension.
Smooth Gestures is an extension for Google Chrome which lets its user to control some of the basics functions of Google Chrome with mouse gestures. You can even create and customize new and existing gestures.
HOW TO: Installing Smooth Gestures on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Smooth Gestures icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Smooth Gestures on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, Smooth Gestures will direct you to the thank you page.
2. To know the default gestures and to edit/customize gestures, go to Smooth Gestures’ options either by clicking (right click) on Smooth Gestures icon or by visiting Google Chrome Extension manager.
3. To edit/customize gestures, click on “+” in options.
4. To perform gesture, hold right hand button and draw gesture pattern. (Here performing back function)
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Smooth Gestures from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.