HOW TO: Installing Google Similar Pages on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Google Similar Pages icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Google Similar Pages on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, buffer will direct you to the welcome page.
2. To find sites which are similar to the site which you are currently visiting , click on the Google Similar Pages icon which gets highlighted inside URL (address) bar. Below picture show an example for a tech site.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Google Similar Pages from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Google Similar Pages to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.