Zoom Thumbnail Pictures in Firefox with Thumbnail Zoom Plus.
Thumbnail Zoom Plus is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which lets you see the full image when you hover mouse over thumbnail. It works with almost every website which includes popular and frequently visited websites like Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Reddit etc.,
Developer(s): David Adler
Language support: English
Home page: Thumbnail Zoom Plus
License: BSD License
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Thumbnail Zoom Plus on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Thumbnail Zoom Plus installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Thumbnail Zoom Plus asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Thumbnail Zoom Plus on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Thumbnail Zoom Plus icon at top right side of the browser.
2. To see the full image, just hover mouse over desired image. To switch off the function, click on the Thumbnail Zoom Plus icon.
4. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Thumbnail Zoom Plus” tab and click on “Options“, or, click on the downward arrow beside Thumbnail Zoom Plus icon and click on preference.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Thumbnail Zoom Plus from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.