Home – New Tab Page is an extension for Google Chrome which replaces the exisiting default Google Chrome’s New Tab page. Its quite well designed with some essential features like notepad, time and GMail notifications on board. You are also given the option of changing the background of new tab page. Other options include rearranging apps, undo recently closed tabs.
Language support: English
Home page: Home – New Tab Page
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Home – New Tab Page on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Home – New Tab Page icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Home – New Tab Page on Google Chrome:
1. On opening new tab, you will notice the Home – New Tab Page.
2. To access Home – New Tab Page settings, or to change the background, click on the Gear (wheel) icon which is located at left side of the new tab page.
3. To write note (To-Do list), click inside the word text box.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Home – New Tab Page from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.