How To: Adding Download Button for YouTube, for Mozilla Firefox.
Download YouTube Videos as MP4 is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which lets you download YouTube videos in MP4 or flash (.flv) format.
Language support: English.
Home page: Download YouTube Videos as MP4
Donate: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Download YouTube Videos as MP4 on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Download YouTube Videos as MP4 installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Download YouTube Videos as MP4 is ready to use without restart.
HOW TO: Using Download YouTube Videos as MP4 on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice “Download” button above YouTube video description. Click on it and choose your desired format.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Download YouTube Videos as MP4 from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: This add-on doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect