Developer(s): Igor Gladkov.
Language support: English and other languages
Home page: Quick Translator
License: Mozilla Public License v1.1
Donate: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Quick Translator on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Quick Translator installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Quick Translator asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Quick Translator on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to Quick Translator welcome page.
2. To translate text, select the desired text. You can see Quick Translator icon at the end of the selected text or, you can use the short cut key “Ctrl”+”Alt”+”T”.
3. To translate the whole page, right click (RMB) anywhere inside the web browser and select “Translate Whole Page” or, you can use the short cut key “Ctrl”+”Alt”+”P”.
4. To access preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for “Quick Translator” tab and click on “Options“. Here you can change the desired default language to be translated.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Quick Translator from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.