SmartVideo For YouTube is an extension for Google Chrome which claims to provide better experience with YouTube on Google Chrome. With SmartVideo, you can find buffer, quality and other settings at one place. With smart buffer, SmartVideo claims to improve your experience with YouTube when you have low bandwidth or speed.
HOW TO: Installing SmartVideo For YouTube on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, SmartVideo For YouTube icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using SmartVideo For YouTube on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, SmartVideo For YouTube will direct you to the welcome page.
2. When you hover mouse over YouTube video, SmartVideo options will appear.
3. Other way to access option is via Chrome extensions.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove SmartVideo For YouTube from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the SmartVideo For YouTube to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.