EPUBReader is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox with lets you read file with .epub extension on your browser itself. This add-on also provides you with sites where you can access and downloads books for free.
HOW TO: Installing EPUBReader on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. EPUBReader installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, EPUBReader asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using EPUBReader on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to EPUBReader welcome page.
2. To access book, click on the EPUBReader icon which at top right side of the browser and click on “Private Library“. Click on the BOOK icon to open it.
3. Look for icons which are down below to bookmark, save or favorite the current browsing book.
4. Keys functionality.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove EPUBReader from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.