Ballloon (no spelling mistake), is an extension for Google Chrome which let its users to save web files (Images, Links) to most popular cloud services like Google’s Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft’s Onedrive and Box with one click.
HOW TO: Installing Ballloon on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Ballloon icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Ballloon on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, click on the ballloon icon which is located at top right side of the browser to sign-in. (Sign-in with Google account, no new registration required).
2. After sign-in, you need to authorize Ballloon to access your cloud service account. This can be done during first time you save a file in a particular cloud service.(Here access to Google’s Drive is shown).
3. To activate Ballloon’s toggle button, press “L” three times within one second (as quick as possible). Then you can see Ballloon one click button when ever you hover over image.
Other way of saving is to right click (RMB) on the desired link or image and save it.
4. You can access Ballloon’s option from Extension Manger.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Ballloon from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.