Cortex, A Fastest Means To Share Information Across Social Platforms.
Cortex is an extension for Google Chrome which lets you share anything (digital information) across all major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Backplane, Gmail, Instapaper, Posterous, Pocket and Share All). Hold the mouse button and share it all, thats it.
Developer(s): Cortex App
Language support: English
Home page: Cortex
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Cortex on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Cortex icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Cortex on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, buffer will direct you to the welcome page where you are asked to add the account .
2. Then you are asked to authorize the usage of your social account. (Facebook authorization is shown below).
3. Then a small demo how it works.
Posted on facebook……
4. You can authorize/de-authorize (add/remove) the access to social accounts by going to Google’e Extension Manager and click on “Options” under Cortex tab.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Cortex from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.