DotVPN, Get Free VPN Access With Its Chrome Extension.
DotVPN is an extension for Google Chrome which claims to provide secure and free VPN access. With DotVPN, you can use USA, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Nederland, UK, France and Sweden as your virtual locations. Click here to look out at claimed benefits.
HOW TO: Installing DotVPN on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, DotVPN icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using DotVPN on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you need to sign-up with DotVPN to initiate VPN connection.
2. You can change virtual location by changing the Server location.
3. To terminate or pause the VPN connection, click on the power button.
and it works ……
Japan as virtual location.
Sweden as virtual location.
USA as virtual location.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove DotVPN from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.