Language support: English
Home page: Custom Homepage for Google™
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Custom Homepage for Google™ on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Custom Homepage for Google™ icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Custom Homepage for Google™ on Google Chrome:
1. To enable Google™ as your default homepage, go to Chrome settings, under “On startup“, check “Open a specific page or set of pages.” Click on “Set Pages“.
2. Enter “https://www.google.com/” and click “OK“.
3. To enable or change background of Google, go to Chrome’s Extension Manager, under Custom Homepage for Google™ tab, click on “Options“.
4. Google with custom background.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Custom Homepage for Google™ from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Custom Homepage for Google™ to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.