How To: Speed Up Your Beloved Mozilla Firefox With Just An Add-On.
Developer(s): RsCcman Production.
Language support: English and other languages (20+).
Home page: Fasterfox
License: Custom License
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Fasterfox on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Fasterfox installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Fasterfox asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Fasterfox on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After successful installation, you need to open Mozilla’s Add-on Manager and search for “Fasterfox” tab and click on the “Options“.
2. Select the desired Presets to change the performances.
3. If feel like pro, feel free to play with “Custom” option.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Fasterfox from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.