If is difficult to juggle things between your phone and PC. To solve this, and to remain in sync with your PC and phone , Pushbullet comes to your rescue. With Pushbullet, one can can send files and text from PC to phone and it is irreversible too. By enabling Push notification, on can receive phone notifications (Whatsapp, incoming call etc.,) on their PC. Pushbullet works with both Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and soon with Apple’s Safari.
HOW TO: Installing Pushbullet on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Pushbullet icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Pushbullet on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, you need to sign-up/sign-in (possible with Google) .
2. To send files/link/text from your browser to phone, click on the Pushbullet icon at top right.
File received to mobile phone.
3. To read mobile notifications on PC, go to Pushbullet settings in your mobile and enable “Android/PC notifications“.
4. To access Pushbullet settings on your browser, go to Chrome’s extension manager and find the Pushbullet tab and click on the “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Pushbullet from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.