Support showing Ads but getting annoyed by those pop-ups which makes the site navigation next to frustrating? Then, Poper Blocker might be the extension you chrome will be interested in. It also provides with whitelist option. With sign-in, you settings can be synced across devices.
Developer(s): Poper Blocker
Language support: English
Home page: Poper Blocker
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing Poper Blocker on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Poper Blocker icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Poper Blocker on Google Chrome:
1. On detecting pop-up for first time, Poper Blocker will ask for you permission regarding blocking.
2. To allow or find out the number of pop-ups blocked, click on the Poper Blocker icon which at top right side of the browser. You can even access settings of Poper Blocker here.
3. Other way to access Poper Blocker settings is via Chrome’s Extension Manager.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.