QrCodeR is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which lets you to convert selected text, images and links to QrCode with just one click.
Developer(s): Mr Fyda
Language support: English
Home page: QrCodeR
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing QrCoderR on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. QrCoderR installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, you will be notified. This add-on doesn’t require restart to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using QrCoderR on Mozilla Firefox:
1. To create a QRCode, select text/link/image and right click on it and select “Encode xxxx to QrCode“.
2. Boom, QrCode is create, to save it as image, click on it.
3. Verified with phone app.
4. Create the URL QrCode from the address bar.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove QrCodeR from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, search for the QrCodeR tab and click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.