How To: Make GIF Images from Videos With Google Chrome Extension.
Love to respond some one with interactive and fun content (talking about GIF images :D), then the extension, MakeGIF Video Capture will help you. With this extension, you can capture HTML5 videos in Google Chrome and convert them into GIF animations.
HOW TO: Installing MakeGIF Video Capture on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, MakeGIF Video Capture with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using MakeGIF Video Capture on Google Chrome:
1. Open the video on the webpage which you would like to create the GIF image.
2. Start playing the video. Click on the MakeGIF Video Capture icon which is located at top right side of the browser. Click on the “Start” to start capturing the video. To stop, click on “Done”.
3. You can review the GIF. Click on “Generate GIF” to generate/create the GIF image.
3. To save the the GIF Image, click on “Save GIF” after done capturing the frames.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the MakeGIF Video Capture to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.