Love to work in dark surroundings without hurting your eyes too much? Then, Night mode eye guard might be add-on which you should be looking for. The author claims that this add-on works with most of the website(s) but you might run with issues with certain sites.
HOW TO: Installing Night Mode Eye Guard on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Night Mode Eye Guard installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, you will be notified with the same.
HOW TO: Using Night Mode Eye Guard on Mozilla Firefox:
1. To activate night mode, click on the add-on button which should appear on top right side of the browser.
The difference. As you can see, it’s not that good.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Night Mode Eye Guard from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.