Loving multitasking and don’t want to miss a bit of video playing on YouTube? Then, Smart Pause for YouTube extension for Google Chrome might be some use for you. Smart Pause for YouTube automatically pauses current playing video on YouTube when leave the page and resumes when you are back. Sounds cool?? Try it.
HOW TO: Installing Smart Pause for YouTube on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Smart Pause for YouTube icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using on Smart Pause for YouTube Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation of Smart Pause for YouTube extension you will be redirected to Fvd page showcasing their other products.
2. By default, Smart Pause for YouTube is activated on YouTube page, the pause logo side of “Likes” and “Dislikes” shows that the extension has been successfully integrated into YouTube.
3. To disable Smart Pause for YouTube temporarily, click on the pause logo, it will turn from red to gray. To explore more options, hover the mouse over pause logo for the option (gear) icon to appear.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Smart Pause for YouTube to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.