Spotflux Lite is an extension for Google Chrome which encrypts your web browsing and gives you privacy and security. Spotflux encryption is done via SSL, hides your IP address. With this extension, you will have free VPN within Chrome browser. Spotflux claims to protect against anti-malware, anti-phishing protection as well as SPDY content acceleration.
HOW TO: Installing Spotflux Lite on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Spotflux Lite icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Spotflux Lite on Google Chrome:
1. On installation, by default, Spotflux gets active, you can know this by noticing Spotflux icon with URL(address) bar.
2. To disable Spotflux Lite protection, click on the Spotflux Lite icon which is within URL bar, Spotflux Lite pops-up, click on the power icon to disable.
3. To enjoy more and customized features, you need to upgrade to premium.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Spotflux Lite from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
or you can remove directly from URL bar by right clicking the Spotflux Lite icon.