Clear Cache on Google Chrome with One Click with an Extension.
Clear Cache is an extension for Google Chrome which lets its users to clear Chrome’s cache with just one click. Apart from cache, it can also clear browsing data, app cache, downloads, form data, history, file systems, indexed DB, local storage, plugin data and WebSQL. You have the option of either whitelisting or blacklisting the cookies to be removed for certain domains.
HOW TO: Installing Clear Cache on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Clear Cache icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using on Clear Cache Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation you will be welcomed to Clear Cache Option page.
2. To clear Cache, just click on the Clear Cache icon.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Clear Cache from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.