How To: Add Facebook Messenger into Firefox.
Facebook Messenger Panel is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which adds Facebook Messenger to Firefox. The messenger itself is like a popup, therefore movable and sizable. For other features refer the homepage of the addon.
Developer(s): Alejandro Brizuela
Language support: English
Home page: Facebook Messenger Panel
License: GNU General Public License, version 2.0
Donate: Click here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Facebook Messenger Panel on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Facebook Messenger Panel installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Facebook Messenger Panel asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Facebook Messenger Panel on Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Facebook Messenger icon which is located at top right side of the browser. Enter the facebook credentials.
2. Facebook Chat Panel.
3. Facebook Chat Settings.
4. To change Facebook Messenger Panel size, go to Firefox’s add-on(s) manager and search for Facebook Messenger Panel tab and click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Facebook Messenger Panel from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.