How To Add Restart Button in Mozilla Firefox.
HOW TO: Installing Restart on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Restart installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Restart asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Restart on Mozilla Firefox:
1. By default, you can restart Firefox by “Ctrl”+”Alt”+”R”.
2. To add button, click on “Open Menu“, then click on customize and drag the “Restart” but to the desired location.
3. You can customize the shortcut key by going to Mozilla add-ons manager, find the “Restart” add-on tab and click on the “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Restart from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.