Musixmatch is a startup with a mission to catalog the lyrics, and be the best at it, world’s largest cataloger. With it’s existing database and help of Musixmatch’s Chrome extension, you can watch the lyrics of the song you are playing on YouTube without any searching but with one catch, the lyrics only appear on official video(s) uploads.
HOW TO: Installing Musixmatch on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Musixmatch icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Musixmatch on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation, you will be redirected to Musixmatch Intro page.
2. Now, let the music video roll on YouTube.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Musixmatch from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.