How to Disable YouTube Full Screen Notification in Firefox.
Have you ever been annoyed by the message which keeps pop-ing up when ever you enter a full screen mode in YouTube? Would you like to disable that annoying message pop-ing up further? Then, here i come with the solution for Mozilla Firefox. Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert is an extension for Mozilla Firefox which disable the pop-up message “website is now in full screen”. This add-on should work with all HTML5 videos and pictures.
This extension also works with other popular video sharing sites like Vimeo,….
Developer(s): Sachin Chandran.
Language support: English
Home page: Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert
License: Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
Donate: Click here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert doesn’t require restart to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert on Mozilla Firefox:
1. In general, you will be greeted with this message whenever you enter fullscreen in YouTube when you enabled HTML5 videos.
2. On installation, you will not notice that message further.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Disable HTML5 Fullscreen Alert from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.