How To: Download Videos in Opera with One Click.
SaveFrom.net help is an add-on for Opera which enables you to download media files from major video/audio sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, soundcloud, etc., for free. You can even download pictures, playlist and tweak more(settings) to get better out of it.
Language support: English, русский, français, Deutsch, Türkçeу, країнська, Bahasa Indonesia and español.
Home page: Savefrom.net
Download: Add to Opera
HOW TO: Installing SaveFrom.net helper on Opera:
2. On successful installation, “+ Add to Opera” turns to “- Installed ” and a popup message appears confirming the same.
HOW TO: Using SaveFrom.net helper on Opera:
1. On successful installation, you will be directed to welcome/congratulations page.
2. To download, just go to desired sites and play the video. For example, in YouTube, the download button appears just below the video, side of “Subscribe” button.
3. For other services, you should find the download button some where under the video button.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove SaveFrom.net helper on Opera:
1. Click on the Opera, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Extensions” or press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “E“.
2. Click “Disable” to temporarily de-activate the add-on. Click “X” to remove the add-on from Opera.
Note: Browsersaddon discourages you to download the copyright content.